Activate PBS Kids channel on Roku
PBS Kids channel is the best channel on Roku to entertain your kids. There are programs that help your kids to learn alphabets, words and a lot more. Some programs encourage you as well. Activate PBS kids channel with the help of activation steps available on our web page.
Stay tuned and start watching your favorite programs on PBS channel.
Interesting Programs on PBS Kids channel
The channel telecasts popular and best programs. Here are some of them
- PBS kids previews
- PBS specials that include Dust bowl, The old house
- American masters
- American Experience
- The dust bowl
- Life on fire
- PBS News Hour
- Videos of popular kids series
How to create a new PBS account?
- Go to the respective PBS web page and tap on the option ‘ Create a new one’
- The page will prompt you to provide the first name, last name and email address.
- Type the password in the space provided and as you type it, make sure that your password has lower and upper case letters, and numbers.
How to Activate PBS Kids channel ?
Here is how you can activate the PBS Kids channel
- Power on your streaming device. Make sure that your device is connected to the network
- If you are setting up the streaming device for the first time, read the activation steps on our webpage
- Sign in to the Roku account and use the Roku activation code to link the streaming device to the account.
- Once you complete all the above steps, look for the PBS app icon on the Home screen
- In case the app is not visible, navigate to the channel store and add the channel
- Open the PBS app and wait for some time
- You will get a seven digit activation code.
- Visit the link pbskids.org/activate
- A new page will open
- Enter the seven digit activation code here
- Click on the continue option and complete the onscreen instructions visible on the screen
- You can now sign in to the app and there are three methods
Sign in using a PBS account– If you do not have a PBS account, visit the respective web page and use a valid email address to create a PBS account. If you already have an account, sign in with the existing credentials by using either Google or Facebook account
To overcome the activation errors, check if you have a PBS account and it is valid. Do not miss any of the activation steps. Cancel the channel activation process and start it from the beginning. Also, make sure you use a valid code for activation.