Are you a Roku user? Then it is time to take advantage of some amazing Roku sports channel right from your room. There are more than 150 sports channels are available in ESPN on Roku and you can stream your favorite sports in any of the channel during any time of the day. Whether you are a soccer or basketball fanatic, all you have to do is create Roku Com Link account and enjoy streaming.
Introducing ESPN on Roku
ESPN is a must have channel for any sports lovers. It is one of the most popular among Roku sports channel. Moreover, it is the joint business enterprise of the Disney Company and The Walt Disney Company. It is originally owned by ESPN Inc. and provides 24/7 live programming on Roku. You can be benefited from unlimited sports events featuring crystal clear picture quality. Moreover, one of the greatest advantages of ESPN is that you can enjoy your preferred shows whenever you feel like with the help of replays.
ESPN subscription packages
- Sling TV
- DirecTV Now
- Frontier Communications
Creating Roku account
To add and stream any sports channels, you have to execute the Roku account setup. Once you are done creating Roku com link account successfully, all you have to do is to link your Roku account to your Roku device. However, to carry out a successful Roku activation setup, the Roku player should be connected to a strong and secure internet connection. However, do not forget to connect your TV to the Roku player as well.
ESPN Roku Channel activation
After accomplishing the Roku account setup, follow the below guidelines to Activate the ESPN on Roku:
- Start with signing into your Roku account by providing the accurate credentials.
- Proceed with downloading the ESPN channel from the Roku channel hub and add it to the channel list.
- Next, you have to subscribe to the pay TV service and do not forget to make note of the Roku activation code you will receive.
- Visit the respective channel website and promote the activation code that you can see on the Roku screen.
- However, now you have to select your cable or streaming TV service provider.
- Lastly, all you have to do is sign in your TV service provider with the help of the correct credentials and complete the channel activation successfully.
- Push the Star button with the help of your Roku remote and receive a new activation code.
The ESPN application provides you the live sports and shows as well as on-demand highlights, news and analysis. Some of the live events are NFL- Monday Night Football, Golf – The Masters, Soccer – UEFA Euro and MLS, etc. However, the ESPN Roku live is now available on your favorite Apple store. All you need to do is download the app on your mobile device and enjoy streaming.
For further knowledge regarding ESPN on Roku and how to initiate Roku activation, dial or toll-free number +1-866-991-0140