Go Roku Express Plus
Go Roku Express Plus is one of the most economical Roku models available in the market. It can stream HD quality videos and has Dolby quality audio output. Learn more about the device on our website.
Roku Express Plus features
- Video output: the device streams videos in 480i, 720 pixels and 1080pixels (HD).
- Audio output: stream movies and music videos in Dolby Audio pass-through via HDMI.
- Networking: WEP, WPA, WPA2 are the networking protocols that the go Roku Express Plus
- Size: the device measures 1.4 x 3.3 x 0.7 inches.
- Weight: the Express Plus weighs around 1.3 ounces.
What are the steps to add channels from Roku device?
- Wait for the HOME SCREEN menu to appear and then use the HOME button to navigate further.
- Navigate to the settings menu and select STREAMING CHANNELS, Channel Store.
- Type in the name of a channel in the Search Channel textbox to find your favorite channels.
- In case of a non-subscription channel, select the ADD CHANNEL option and then install, it on your Roku device.
- In case of a paid channel, select the BUY option and then, purchase and install the respective channel.
- Enter your Roku account PIN in order to complete the transaction.
- Keep your account info updated at all times.
What are the steps to add channels from PC?
- Visit the channel store from a web browser on your PC.
- Login to your Roku code link account and type in the name of a channel in the Search Channel textbox.
- Channels similar to your search keyword will appear in the search results.
- Follow further instructions that appear on your PC that will vary according to the channel selected.
What are the steps to add channels from the mobile app?
- Download and install the mobile app for Roku on your smartphone or tablet.
- Launch the application and choose the CHANNELS icon from the drop-down menu.
- Open CHANNEL STORE from the menu and then select ADD CHANNEL to add or purchase channels.
- Provide your Roku PIN in case of a new channel purchase – free or paid.
How to do a software update for the Roku device?
Roku is a hassle-free device when it comes to software updates. All software updates are done automatically by the Roku device without interrupting you. The device will download and install any new software and reboot by itself. If you are unsure if the update was done or not, then you may manually check for software updates.
Is my Roku device portable?
Of course YES. The Roku device is portable, meaning you can carry it along with you wherever you travel. The only requirement for a Roku device to work is that it needs a decent internet connection from which you can stream your videos just like from home. Most Roku devices support Hotel and Dorm connectivity.