PBS App on Roku
PBS is one of the most watched channels by Roku users across the nation. There are several reasons that go behind the success of this channel. It is free of cost and also offers quality entertainment to its users. You can stream TV shows, news and also movies on this channel. So do you know how do I activate the PBS app on Roku? For the first time Roku users, this is a three-step process. It involves account creation, device activation and then, channel addition. Before you do that, we will give you a list of shows you can enjoy on PBS.
- Downtown Abbey
- Antiques Roadshow
- A Chef’s Life
- Austin City Limits
Now getting into the setup process
Like we mentioned earlier, this is a three-step process that you ought to do sequentially.
This is the first step for which you can make use of the below-given instructions.
- Open a web browser window on your computer or your mobile phone
- Then, search for the Roku com link Sign up page
- If you are unable to locate the correct sign-up page, then you can call us on +1-866-991-0140 for help
- In the sign-up form enter your first name, last name, email address and a password
- Submit the first online form and proceed to the next step
- Here, enter a PIN for your account and also, set a preference for it
- A preference is nothing but information for Roku on how you want the PIN to be used
- Now, submit the second online form and then, move on to the third
- Here, you must provide information with respect to your credit card or your PayPal account
- There are ways to skip this process if you are not comfortable in sharing such info
- The account is successfully created when you submit the third online form
- Use the Roku com link Log in page to check if you are able to log in using the new credentials
- Otherwise, move to the first step of this process
Every device should be associated with a Roku account. And, given below are the steps on how you can do this.
- Turn on your device and wait for it to connect to the internet
- Then, an alphanumeric code will appear on your TV when the device is ready
- Note down this code and add it to your account to link the device
- Make use of the LINK A DEVICE menu option to enter your code
- The Roku’s serial number will appear on your account when you are done
PBS Channel activation
And finally, we come to adding your favorite channel to your Roku.
- To activate the channel, you must add it from the channel store
- Search in the STREAMING CHANNELS option under the MOST WATCHED genre tab
- Key in the words PBS in the search box and then, select the appropriate channel from the results
- Choose the ADD CHANNEL option under the PBS channel logo
- Enter your Roku PIN to confirm the addition of this channel
- Thus, you can successfully complete the PBS channel activation
If you have any further queries about the PBS channel or activate your Roku device, then call us right away on our toll-free number +1-866-991-0140.Visit the blogs section of Roku.com/link for other Roku specific articles.