NBC com Activate Roku
A channel app that every sports lover must have on their Roku is NBC. You can stream content from NBC, the Golf Channel and NBCSN when you add this single app. You can watch live sporting events or archive content when you complete NBC com Activate Roku. Apart from that, you can also watch exclusive interviews of your favorite sportspersons on this channel. So add the channel today and get ready to stream some of the best international and domestic sporting events.
What does the channel broadcast?
The following set of events are available as live or on-demand content only on your Roku.
- English Premiership
- Rugby World Cup
- USA Swimming
- Royal Ascot
- American Football League
- Ryder Cup
- Formula One
- Tour de France
- French Open
- Breeder’s Cup
- Women’s British Open
- Women’s PGA Championship
- Senior PGA Championship
- Olympic Winter Games
- Olympic Summer Games
- S. Army All –American Bowl
- NFL on NBC
This is however not an exhaustive list of events that are covered by the NBC channel. There is a lot more to this already long list of events. To learn what events are available on NBC, you can call our information center on our toll-free number.
How to add the channel from your TV or your PC
Now that you know what you can stream, you must also learn how to add the channel app to your device or account. If you want to add the NBC channel only to a single device, then you can directly do so from your TV. In case you want the channel on all your devices, then add it to the account that is associated with these streaming players. For more information on how to add to complete the Roku account setup , visit go.roku.com/rss
From your TV
It is always easier to add the channel to a single device. Besides, you don’t have the overhead of running to your PC and accessing your account.
- Wait for the home screen to appear on your TV and then access the settings menu.
- The streaming channels option lists all the channels that are available on the official channel store.
- Use this to search for the NBC channel app and add it once you find it.
- This is a subscription channel and you may have to pay either a monthly or annual subscription fee.
Restart your device and then check if the channel has been added to it.
From your computer
It is equally easy to complete channel activation from your PC. All you need is your account information to complete the activation process.
- Open your PC and log into your Roku account on any web browser.
- Visit the official channel store and search for the NBC com Activate Roku channel app under the Sports genre
- Add the channel and provide your account information for subscribing to the channel.