“What is a Roku device?” and “what can I do with it?” are two common questions that we face every day. Basically, a Roku device is nothing but a streaming player with the help of which you will be able to stream online content directly on your TV. You must then be wondering if the device would be too expensive for you. Not at all. There are so many different Roku models with very different functionalities. First, choose a model that satisfies your streaming needs and then make sure that it also fits your budget. Learn why is it so important to know how to find Roku code link from TV?
Roku activation code
There is a buzz everywhere regarding this Roku activation code. What is it? Roku is a platform with more than 3000 channels which can be accessed only if you have a Roku device. But in order to be able to use the Roku channel store, you will first need to create a Roku account for yourself. It’s a very easy process.
- Visit Roku’s account creation page and then continue with the below steps
- Enter in your personal details and also validate that you are 18 years or older
- Enter your payment information in the next page
Once your Roku account has been created, you can now manage all your devices and add or delete channels in your account.
Retrieving the Roku code link from your TV
This is one of the essential steps in order to start streaming with your Roku device.
- Switch on your Roku device and your television
- Make sure that the Roku is connected to a working Wi-Fi connection
- The device will take some time to download a new software or update an existing one
- Now, a code will appear on your TV (which is commonly called the Roku activation code)
- Note down the code on a piece of paper and login to roku.com/link
- Enter the code that you had earlier noted into the relevant space and click on the Submit button
If everything goes well, then you are good to go. In case your device seems stuck on a particular step or displays some sort of error message, then you might have to redo the steps from the beginning. In most cases, you will be able to complete the process in the second try. Is your device being adamant and not willing to budge to any of your tries? Then its time you seek for some expert advice on our toll-free number +1-866-991-0140 of our website Roku com Link