Australian Open Grand Slam Tennis Tours 2019
The battle between the greatest Tennis rivals is all set to roar soon. The Australian Open Tennis 2019 will set to kick off on 14 January 2019. Prior to the first round of the tournament, qualifying rounds will be held on 09 January 2019. Almost each and every match of the tournament will take place in Melbourne. The prize money records for the 107th Australian Open 2019 is the richest yet, the total prize pool of AUD$ 60.5 million. So, those who are unable to make it to the stadium can watch the Grand Slam tennis match highlights on the Roku streaming player.
Australian Open highlights
The Australian Open Tennis is the best sports tournaments of all time. Australian Open Tennis 2019 is going to be the 51st edition in the open era and it’s time for the sports enthusiast to watch some live action. Final tie-breaks will feature in the upcoming tournament and this will be implemented in all formats of the game.
The grand success of Tennis Australian open 2018 highlights has made this tournament, a must-watch game. Watch the Australian open video highlights to know why this tournament has gained so much attention.
Stream Australian Open Tennis on Roku
If you are using Roku for years, then it will be easy for you to Stream Aus open highlights. Users who are new to Roku can make use of the steps given below.
Why a Virtual Private Network is required?
Channel9 has acquired the broadcasting rights of Australian Open 2019 which not accessible outside Australia. Using the VPN server, you can watch the channel from anywhere. VPN is compatible with devices such as Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, Kodi, Roku, PS4, Xbox and more to watch the final highlights of the tournament.
Activate Channel 9 on Roku
First of all, install the Virtual Private Network on your streaming player and configure the VPN using the router to watch the final highlights of the Australian Open Tennis 2019. During the configuration process, you need to select the Australian Server as the channel is not available outside Australia.
While connecting the streaming player, ensure that you use the VPN-enabled router to launch the web browser on Roku. Navigate to the Channel 9 website and sign up by providing the necessary details. Need not worry about the subscription cast as the channel is available to stream for free. Once you complete the registration, click on Live stream option to enjoy the final highlights of your favorite tournament.
Activate the Tennis Channel
- The difference between activating the channel 9 and Tennis Channel is nothing but the cost. You should pay in order to acquire the Tennis Channel subscription.
- You need a device linked with the Roku account to include the channel in your device. If you haven’t linked the device, first finish the Roku device activation and proceed with the channel setup.
- Configure the router on a virtual private network and connect it with the Roku streaming device. Click on the Sports Tab to find the Tennis Channel.
- Open the channel after the installation is complete and log in with the channel provider’s account to grab the channel access code that is available inside the Tennis channel app.
- Tag along with the directives that appear onscreen and wrap up the channel activation process in minutes. Now you can stream the whole tournament without any issues.